By default the template contains gray rectangles which you can replace with your images.
- Choose “Move tool” in Adobe Photoshop panel.
- Find and click on the gray rectangle you wish to replace with your image.
- In “Layers” panel the selected layer should be highlighted. Now make a double-click on this smart object.
- You will have opened the smart object as a *.psb file. Now simply insert your content here. After you finish don’t forget to save this file by clicking File > “Save”.
- All changes you made with the smart object will be reflected in the main PSD file.
The design is based on Bootstrap 12-columns grid. To enable it – go to main menu: “View > Show > Guides“.